As an Email Channel Lead, you will support Enterprise Marketing, a business area within Barclays Customer Office, that is responsible for elevating business results by leveraging data, technology, channels, and creative expertise to deliver clear, customer-centric marketing communications. In this role you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure email campaigns, some highly complex, are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals.
- Continuously identify and deliver on necessary improvements to deliver goals and ensure flawless execution of email communications.
- Manage the daily strategic and tactical operations of the email channel including interacting with creative agency on email template design and build with conformity to best practices, owner of channel requirements, and QA.
- Build strategic working relationships across a number of functional teams across the organization including Marketing, Product & Segment teams, Technology, Finance,
- Compliance and Legal.
- Deliver on a test & learn plan (email subject line testing, content testing, etc) to drive business outcomes.
- Email Channel experience – technical and specialized understanding of email marketing
- 5+ years’ marketing experience (preferable digital marketing)
- Knowledge of email best practices, technologies. and engagement trends
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Project management – Strong organizational skills, maintain accurate project records, complying with all control and regulatory requirements.
- Experience with email platforms (Salesforce, Epsilon, Genesys, etc)
- Time management skills – must be able to manage workload independently in order to hit all deadlines, and appropriately communicate any risks.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A