As a Barclays Solutions Architect, you will join oriented team and be involved in hands-on architecture and solution design of new products and services that require new technological architecture specifications as well as providing a well-documented complete picture of system relationship and interactions for the overall product offering as well as Workstream level system design for a full customer journey. You’ll have the opportunity to bring fresh ideas and technologies to the table and participate in proof of concepts.
- Offering technology and solution expertise during business engagements with partners and potential partners, as well as internal product leads
- Ensuring transition of solution design to technical design and implementation
- Ensuring technical capabilities of the digital platforms components and services are in place to deliver products and new services.
- Leveraging broader Cards and Payments and Barclays capabilities where appropriate
- Owning the full E2E picture of system relationship and interactions for the overall product offering for all customer journeys
- Refining technical specifications to ensure the quality of project deliverables into production and provide a positive customer experience.
- Providing technical leadership throughput in the design phase and translating business requirements into solution design
- Working knowledge of web and mobile technologies, databases, API, ETL etc. and good understanding in Cloud technologies preferably AWS
- Exposure and experience working in Banking/Cards/Payments vertical
- Excellent collaborative skills to work across several teams in order to arrive at the optimal solution design
- Ability to problem solve and self-starter
- Proven experience doing hands on application and solution design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering or related field
- Strategic thinking, digital mindset and architecturally principled
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A