- Develop detailed specifications for digital integrations, platform migration features, including building backlog, contributing to/reviewing/approving user stories, sprint support, and QA testing.
- Oversee the end to end implementation of projects and develop project plan to monitor and track progress, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Facilitate change management process by scheduling change requests, tracking approvals and ensure groups are informed of the impacts on functionality, schedule and budget.
- Standardize the Devops model and CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment using Jenkins, GitHub.
- Manage End to End API lifecycle delivery including design, development, testing and publishing services to the Barclays API Exchange implementing industry best practices.
- Facilitate and support scrum ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective and resolve impediments coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Design and establish API governance model to create unified catalogue of APIs across the groups, establish open banking API standards and enable developers with proper tools & frameworks to bootstrap API development.
- Identify and define data gaps and challenges during data migration efforts of Legacy system to aPaas implementations.
- Prepare Sprint report and status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing project status from all teams and publish to management and senior leadership highlighting milestones, risks, issues and dependencies.
- SOAP UI and Rest APIs;
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, daily scrum, backlog grooming, Sprint planning, Sprint review and retrospectives;
- Eclipse IDE, Selenium, HP ALM, SOAP UI, TestNG, Test Complete, Appium, Puppet, Perfecto, POSTMAN, Ready API; MS Project;
- Removing impediments to project completion and working with product owners to groom and refine the product backlog, define product roadmap and plan sprints;
- HP Load Runner, Load UI, Apache JMeter;
- Must have PMP and PSM certifications.
- Coordinating testing efforts, identifying test data using TDM tools, preparing test plans in ALM, and implementing quality assurance best practices across QA team;
- Monitoring project schedule, cost and performance to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A