Website Comerica Bank
The Asset Based Lending (ABL) Auditor Officer role will be responsible for performing accounts receivable and inventory audits of our commercial loan customers. Successful incumbents possess the ability to effectively manage multiple detailed tasks simultaneously; deep understanding of intradepartmental and interdepartmental relationships; strong sense of accountability for performing responsibilities in a timely and high-quality manner; highly collaborative work style and possess strong analytical, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively schedule monthly assigned exams in a timely fashion to ensure optimal coverage and minimization of non-billable time and performance of all exams.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement to market management related to the effectiveness of current field exam and departmental policies and procedures for potential national implementation to ensure all significant collateral risk areas are adequately addressed.
- Preparation of thorough exam reports and workpapers, including documentation of all procedures performed, variances found, conclusions reached, and related recommendations for improvement.
- Examination procedures performed judgmentally to ensure compliance with Comerica credit policy and prescribed CEG guidelines, as well as, appropriateness for respective borrower industry.
- Timely completion and submission of examinations as defined by established market standards to allow for efficient CEG management review and subsequent release to lending units and credit administration.
- Initiate communication and escalation of critical exam findings, concerns, delays, or borrower limitations between CEG, lending and credit areas to enable timely resolution.
- Detect and judgmentally communicate deteriorating collateral or financial situations, suspected fraudulent activity, or any other potential weaknesses which place the Bank’s assets at risk timely.
- 3 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- 5 years of experience in collateral audit, bank asset-based lending, commercial finance environment or public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business with an emphasis in accounting or finance
Company: Comerica Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A