Website Comerica Bank
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center by committing to banker-readiness, conducting marketing activities leading to revenue growth in loans, deposits and noninterest income, contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels, maintaining disciplined operational objectives, while striving for excellence in execution in each of the mentioned areas. This role’s work schedule will involve occasional evenings and Saturdays and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds. Depending on this role’s location, this position could require extended periods of standing
- Impact the efforts that support Banking Center Collaboration.
- Refer opportunities to the platform for further analysis in support of partner engagement.
- Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction, retention and expansion of customers.
- Engage in activities that support Collaboration partnerships, partner engagement and relationships.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica’s policies and procedures.
- Able to assess needs and add value to customers and prospects.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Actively engaged in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth knowledge of consumer and small business products and services.
- Complete assigned Daily Planning activities.
- Introduce and refer customers to the Platform through routine interactions.
- 6 months of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 2 years of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- 1 year of experience with personal computer, system data entry or Internet search
- High School Diploma OR GED
Company: Comerica Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A