Website Comerica Bank
he Loan Closing Officer role will be responsible for handling pre-closing and post-closing activities related to closing commercial loans for lending groups located across multiple locations including Texas California and Michigan. Successful incumbents maintain strong customer-centricity, are collaborative, have high integrity, strive for excellence, are agile, work independently and the ability to make decisions.
- Knowledge of legal, credit and regulatory requirements.
- Liaison for all affected parties.
- Understands loan documentation and requirements needed to move a loan to closing and complete funding and booking.
- Manage problem resolution during all phases of the pre-closing and post-closing process.
- Partner and effectively communicate with lending groups, bank counsel and third parties to drive loans to closing.
- Identify and resolve process or business-related obstacles to closing.
- 3 years of customer service experience in a virtual and in-person environment
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3 years of commercial loan experience
- 3 years of experience in analysis
- 4 years of experience in banking or a financial service environment
Company: Comerica Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kerville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A