Website Toronto-Dominion Bank
The Financial Advisor (FA) I is a high-touch point of client contact accountable to service the unique and less complex needs of clients in the Mass Affluent (MA) segment. The FA will serve as the central point of contact, providing expertise for MA clients on insurance, annuities and investments. The job is directly responsible for providing proactive client service to achieve greater share of wallet. The job will also be responsible for retaining and growing the client relationship and is accountable for exceeding clients’ expectations for asset accumulation, preservation, growth and protection. The FA is at the center of the MA client services model delivering an integrated Wealth Management and Insurance offering by providing day-to-day account management, financial needs analysis, direct sales of wealth management solutions and complex annuity and insurance solutions for clients and their businesses. In so doing, the FA must focus on maximizing clients’ satisfaction with their overall wealth relationship, maximizing profitability of the client relationship, while ensuring minimum risk to TD and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies opportunities within your portfolio and network to refer business to Retail and Small Business/Commercial Partners
- Serves as the primary point of contact for TD Wealth client relationships for MA segment; manages all aspects of the client’s relationships with TD Bank and refers to Retail and Wealth partners & affiliates as needed
- Deepens wallet share by anticipating client needs and suggesting the most appropriate Wealth solutions. Maximizes profitability, while ensuring the client receives an exceptional client experience.
- Implements and executes a differentiated service model/experience for MA clients.
- Effectively implements a process to ensure every client receives an Annual Client Review (ACR) meeting with an enhanced agenda focused on the client’s overall wealth needs, as well as pro-active contacts
- May work with clients with less complex needs and be able to have fulsome discussions with clients as the subject matter expert
- Demonstrates a commitment to being customer-centric by ensuring legendary service is provided during every customer interaction to maximize retention and growth
- Ensures all new & existing clients are provided with a MA Planning Experience
- Strong understanding wealth management business development techniques, products, services and overall industry.
- 4-year degree required or equivalent work experience; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Consultative sales experience required
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with other departments within TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), preferred
- Advanced understanding and experience with retail and small business banking and experience interacting with Mass Affluent and HNW clients
- 5 + years financial services experience in a production capacity (i.e. track record for meeting sales goals) required
- Securities Licensed: 65 Required
- 7 + years of overall working experience preferred
Company: Toronto-Dominion Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A